Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Birthday Card...

How are your Christmas preparations going? I hope it's not too stressful! We've had a pretty busy weekend but I think it's finally starting to calm down again ...only to get busy a bit more close to Christmas again of course...

[Supplies: A Message - Kate Hadfield, Eclectic Designs By Gabi, C Is For Cupcake - Emily Merritt, Tall & Skinny Alpha - Kate Hadfield (all from The Lilypad)]

Above is a birthday card which I made recently as part of my Creative Team work for the Lilypad. I really enjoyed getting the chance to work with the super cute cupcake kit by Emily Merritt - and it was perfect for a birthday card :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Not prepared at all, Anso - and haven't done my missing JYC entries yet (#6 & #16 so far) either. :o Hope to do that tomorrow. ;)

Was wondering ... which Copics do you use? Ciao or Sketch? I believe there are differences with the quantity of different numbers, and also Ciao is not working with the Airbrush, while Sketch is?