Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rainy Days...

It's easy to choose to scrap "fun" things, "positive" things etc... but there's definitely nothing wrong with scrapping ordinary things (maybe THE most important things to scrap!) or even slightly boring things. Now rainy days... they are not always my favourite (as they often tend to be very dark and I'm one who needs some proper daylight)... but why not scrap rainy days too sometimes? :)

[Supplies: Polka Dot Umbrella - Lliella Designs (from SSD), Stuck Together Three's A Crowd - Karah Fredricks (from the Lilypad)]

When I saw this cute kit by Lliella Designs, I decided that I just had to scrap a rainy day...

But I decided to scrap about positive rainy days, therefore the title "Rainy Days ... Don't Always Have To Be Bad" - a good reminder of trying to stay happy even in the dark & rain :)

3 comments:

Liberty :) said...

it is a lovely kit no wonder you felt positive about rainy days! cute page!

Mole said...

This is a lovely kit, can see why you 'needed' it!

LucieShines333 said...

Oh my goodness! I love this... Is there any chance they might come up with one about snow. I just got a 3 month old newfoundland puppy and today was her first day in the snow and I want so much to do a new LO for her. I've got all sorts of ideas for her, and so far, I've been spending so much time with her that I haven't actually had time to scrap. But I'd love to do a spread like "snow days dont always have to be bad days," since my loved ones know how much I hate the snow, but Mocha loves it so I might learn to love it too!