Friday, April 09, 2010

BYOC Time...

Last week was the start of a new month and BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) kit time at the Lilypad again :) I've had a play with some of the kits and came up with this layout:

[Supplies used: Spring Space Templates - Amy Martin, Spring Has Sprung Shaded Kraft Papers - Cori Gammon, Flat & Frayed - Gina Miller, Spring Sprocket - Gina Miller , Doctor, Doctor - Kate Hadfield, St Paddy's Pranks - Kate Hadfield, Cafe Break - Kaye Winiecki, Remember Me - Designs By Lili (all from the Lilypad)]

I just love making pages using Kraft cardstock as the background - it just makes everything else pop off the page and seem to enhance everything.

As usual I'm going to try and pick three of my most favourite kits from April's BYOC and this is what I came up with...

Cute animals. That's really all I need to say :)

...and, cute animals again I guess! :) If you read my blog regularly you already know that I can never resist cute owls and birds when it comes to scrapping. Or animals in general for that matter.

And finally this kit. The clue in this one? Spot the cupcake! :) That's another thing ---> add a cupcake and I'm sooooo sold on it :)

No comments: