Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clumber Park...

The same day that we had been to Lincoln, the weather was so great we also continued to Clumber Park (another new place for us to visit) for a nice long walk. It was the first time this year that I have comfortably walked around outside in a t-shirt and it hasn't felt too cold :) Unfortunately the weather has not been quite so nice since, even if it is a bit sunny today it's still much colder...

[Supplies used: Springtime Basics Paper Pack - Shimelle Laine (from 2Peas), Photoy Templates 2 - Amy Martin, Flower Bits - Jenna Desai (from the Lilypad), 2 Straws - Shawna Clingerman, Dani Mogstad, Traci Reed (from SSD)]

We took quite a few photos walking around the park (it was a BIG place!) and yesterday I decided to scrap just a few of them. I made this layout as part of my Creative Team work for Shimelle as I thought her spring papers fit just perfectly :)

No comments: