Thursday, April 08, 2010

Simple Things...

Sometimes the best things are the simple things. In this case I wanted to document simple food. And let's face it, sometimes nothing can beat a simple BBQ :)

I used a photo from Sweden of dad starting the BBQ. This is another page for my Celebrate Life album. I think I have another 2 or so pages to go. Following the prompts that is. Then I might actually do some extra pages myself too. We'll see...

I've really enjoyed this class. And it's made me think. I have missed paper scrapping and I feel like I maybe do too much digital scrapping (so I don't have time to do any traditional scrapping). This is troubling me a bit. Well, who am I kidding? It's troubling me a lot lately. I want to do more paper scrapping and have already given up some digital Creative Team work because of it... but I still don't feel like I have got enough time for it. Yet I really wouldn't know what other CT work to give up as I love them all :( Any ideas are very welcome :)

1 comment: