Friday, May 28, 2010

Lake District...

Every month at the Lilypad we have a great guest designer and for May that was definitely true once again. The talented Creashens is the guest designer of this month.

I especially love her Torn Bits photo frames and when she released another pack this week (available from today) I really couldn't resist scrapping with them.

[Supplies used: Machine Stitches - Anne deJong, The Stationery Story - Amy Wolff, Torn Bits 3 - Creashens, Blocked Brushes 2 - Gina Miller, Soho Afternoon - Gina Miller, Paint Rubs - Lauren Reid (all from The Lilypad)]

I made the layout on Wednesday but since the Torn Bits 3 pack was not released until today, this is the first day I can post it on-line. I picked a few photos from last weekend's Lake District trip for my layout and enjoyed making this a lot :)

Wishing you all a great weekend - and a great bank holiday weekend (yay - extra long!!) for those in the UK :)

No comments: