Friday, May 07, 2010

This Kit Is So Cute...

As I have said earlier, I have been playing a bit with making hybrid cards again this week. It's ages since I have had the time to sit down and do that, so it's made me really happy. :)

First up was this super cute kit by Kay Miller...

Sweet, eh? :) If you can't resist it just like me, it's available here. Go on, you know you want to LOL! Those pandas are just the cutest. I'd love to have them as digital stamps too - that would be so great :)

Anyway, so what did I do? Well I find that the most common cards of all that I need (and never have any pre-made!) is Swedish birthday cards. So I decided to change that and hopefully I'll be able to make myself a few to have ready whenever needed :)

[Supplies: Beary Berry Sweet - Kay Miller (from Kay Miller Designs)]

1 comment:

Kay Miller said...

Oh Anso that is darling! You did such a cute job on this card! Love the rainbow in the background! So adroable! Thank you so much!