Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Great Day Out...

I hope you're all having a nice weekend :) We definitely are so therefore I will keep my blog post rather short today...

[Supplies: Happy Planet - Kate Hadfield, Penny Pincher - Kate Hadfield, Splash-Tastic! - Kate Hadfield, Simple Singles Templates - Gina Miller, Ice Cream Parlor - Gina Miller, Blocked Patterns - Gina Miller (all from the Lilypad)]

I think I mentioned earlier in the week that I was working on some CT work for the Lilypad. One of the things I wanted to achieve for this week was to get something more done with the cute tree doodles in Kate Hadfield's "Happy Planet" kit. At first I was a bit stuck with what photos to use, but when I remembered about a great day out which was perfect to scrap :)

Right I'm off to enjoy the rest of the weekend. Have a great time everyone :)

No comments: