Saturday, August 07, 2010

BYOC for August...

I know I'm "a day late" posting this but I was out almost all day yesterday and then got stuck in some bad traffic on the way home so it was laaate when I got in and I was too tired to start up the laptop LOL!

So here we are today instead. Yesterday was the first Friday of the month and therefore time for Lilypad's major BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) release. Yay :) For those of you who are not familiar with it, ALL the designers at the Lilypad get together and do several kits each, working from the same colour palette. I think there's something like over 50 (!) colour co-ordinated kits released in one day. How cool is that? So you just pick and mix... matching whatever you want to create your own "mega kit".

Anyway, I always try and do a little post on the BYOC when it's released and pick my favourite 3 kits. Every month it's getting harder and harder as there seem to be more kits with each release. But let's see what I'm going to go for this time...

First (though not in any order) is this kit which I think is a great paper kit - in fact I really love Gina Miller's paper kits in general and always find that they catch my eye.

Then we have this super useful button & ribbon kit by Amber Clegg. I just knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it as I would use it lots :)

And finally this bird kit by CD Muckosky. Just because! :) Because it's super cute and I love the bright colours she's used on the birds :)

Have a great Saturday everyone! :)

No comments: