Monday, August 09, 2010

Celebrate...

Yay - we had such a good time yesterday!! Despite having read the books several times (in more than one language - yes a bit desperate, I know LOL!), I didn't really have any expectations on the film (so that might have helped?!) but I really, really enjoyed the film and the 2+ hours went way too fast :) Can't wait to see the final film too...

Oooh I've just seen on IMDB that it looks like Twilight is "doing a Harry Potter" and splitting the last book into two films, one for 2011 (11th Nov) and one for 2012 (16th Nov)! Didn't know that before...

[Supplies used: My Desk Drawer - Amber Clegg, Buttons & Bows - Amber Clegg, Bingo Time - Amy Martin, Uber Mini Bundle X - Amy Martin, Birthday Booya - CD Muckosky, Sweet Tweets - CD Muckosky, Wildflower - Gina Miller, Sidekick Solids - Rachel Young (all from The Lilypad)]

Above is one of the layouts which I made using some of the BYOC stuff from the Lilypad. I really enjoyed using some of CD Muckosky's doodles on this one :)

So, who's watching Big Brother? Have you got any favourite to win yet...? As usual I really don't have a favourite... you know, someone who stands out way above the rest... But I guess if I had to pick, at this very moment, then I'd probably go for John James.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

not watching BB fed up with it. Love the layout the colours are great.