Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lions...

First of all, a reply to Marja who left a comment on my Monday post: no we do not have a pet (though I would love a cat and we will definitely have one at some stage, unfortunately at the moment it's not really convenient for us).

However a lot of houses nearby have cats and we have one/some in our garden nearly daily (which I love!). At the weekend, when we were out doing some gardening, one of the neighbour's cats came by and spent some time with us. As it happened, this was just perfect for some of Shimelle's cyber crop challenges.

And talking about the cyber crop, here's a layout I made from one of the challenges...

It's quite funny actually as I had planned to scrap these photos next anyway AND I had this layout idea in my head already. As it happened it fit very well with one of the challenge sketches that Shimelle supplied, so I was definitely meant to make this layout at the weekend :)

Right I'm off to get some tidying done...

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hi Anso I see your Kindle in the pictures :) I am really keen to get one and I remember your wonderful review post on your blog a while ago.

My question for you is the ipad or the kindle, I have a hankering for a kindle but the ipad is also an e-reader. The obvious difference is the price and as I already have plenty of mac hardware I am trying not to give in to temptation... so my question is do you use your kindle more than your ipad as your e-reader of choice :) thanks