Monday, August 02, 2010

Strawberry Cake...

Trying to get back into scrapping again after being away from my stash for over 3 weeks. :)

I'm dying to do some paper scrapping but I have quite a few digital Creative Team assignments that I must get done before that, so I have to prioritise them.

The first kit that caught my eye was this fruity summery kit by Kate Hadfield and SMJ Designs. And straight away I thought about the strawberry cake photos I had from my little niece's birthday party in Sweden. And yes I really did go for a YELLOW background! That's nearly unheard of for me. It's not a colour I use too much in scrapbooking and certainly not as a background paper LOL!

[Supplies used: Fruit Stand - Kate Hadfield, SMJ Designs, Pink Princess Alpha - Gina Miller, Uber Mini v 14 - Amy Martin, Blinging Frames - Amber Clegg (all from the Lilypad)]

No comments: