Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Found Something For My Copics...

Yay I have finally found something that will store my Copics. :) But before I go on, I just wanted to say thanks to Paula, who also suggested some great storage for Copics... only I had bought mine when I saw your comment Paula. If I hadn't found this, I would probably have gone for your suggestion as getting the Color Cubbies from the US would have cost a fortune! Anyway...

Went shopping yesterday and found this great storage for my Copics...

I love the fact that each compartment has space for more markers to be added (as I'm sure they will with time, birthday, Christmas etc) and also that I have 4 spare compartments at the top. These will come in very useful for re-inkers, which I will be ordering my very first ones of later today. Need to refill my reds. Think I coloured too many Santas last year and now they are running a little low LOL! :)

I'm so pleased to finally have my markers sorted. They are each sorted by colour family. So all blues (B) together, all blue-greens (BG) in another compartment, all greens (G) in the next and so on. Feels great and will of course be very handy when looking for a certain shade.

It's funny how a different container can make your markers look so much more or less. My previous container was full, so it looked like I had "loads of markers". In this storage it suddenly looks a lot less LOL! Anyway, birthday is coming up next month and I know something I will wish for...

Finally I'm leaving you with a baby card I made with a cute little elephant (stamp: Maya Road). My sister had a little baby boy last week :) "En Pojke" = "A Boy" in Swedish.

Okay I'm off to do some colouring with my Copics... Feels soooo great to have them sorted and stored handy on my desk :) I'm a very happy girl :)

No comments: