Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Journal - Day 5...

And after a little card break yesterday, we're back to my Christmas album again. I'm really, really enjoying doing this. Yes of course some days it's rather stressful to fit it in amongst all the Christmas preparations. But it's such a nice break and also something nice to look back on later :)

Anyway onto Day 5...

This uses the back of the flap page protector from Day 4. I decided to photograph my pages inside the page protectors. Otherwise I think certain pages just wouldn't make sense... with lots of little pieces of card just lying about LOL! But of course it's not the easiest to take photos of something inside of reflective plastic. This was one such day, and the light outside just didn't behave. So I have lots of reflection on the top part of the photo... but I think you can see the main parts anyway :)

No comments: