Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Journal - The Cover...

As I mentioned the other day, I realised that I'd completely forgotten to take photos of my finished Christmas album cover... (If you want to read more about the album I used or the start of decorating the cover, please check out this post).

So after all the playing around with the Cosmic Shimmers, this is what I created on the front...

The items are mainly by Doodlebug. The title (Christmas), jewels and snowflakes are all Doodlebug...

The "2010" are white fabric Thickers by American Crafts (looooove these!) In fact I love Thickers in general and use them a LOT. But more on that some other time LOL!

The tree sticker... I can't really remember for sure. But I believe it might have come from a larger 12x12 sticker sheet by Echo Park... actually the more I think about it, the more sure I am of it.

So that's my cover. Now I just need to work with my printed/ordered photos and get the pages finished too :)

No comments: