Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 14...

Anyone else still playing along with me, finishing the Christmas album for 2010? I'd love to hear from you :)

I'm onto sharing day 14 today...

And yes (drumroll!) a page with no photo. That's totally okay in my book. Though I do prefer to have photos so I think this might be the only photo-less page in my album. We'll see...

It's about Christmas Eve (the day that Christmas is celebrated in Sweden), about Santa coming to visit (as he does!) and what I'm expecting for this year but also about my greatest Christmas present wish (something that I was really luck for Santa to later bring - a new camera).

I realised that I have not got my finished cover on here, so I'm going to try and take some photos of that soon and get a blog post up about that too :)

3 comments:

Carly said...

I am still trying to get mine done in 2011 but I have had to put it on hold to do my dissertation :( I will finish it tho! Keep posting inspiration :)

ShellyDee said...

I had a photo less page too. My kids had a dental visit (highlight of their day I tell you!) and my husband took them and not a single pic! So I used their stickers that said they'd seen the dentist, reciept, etc...for the page.

Kat said...

Anso, I've still to finish my first JYC from 2005 which I've filled bit by bit over the years. Due to health issues I didn't do ANYTHING in 2010 so will finish the pages over the next couple of months I think... Once I find my mojo again!