Monday, February 07, 2011

Time For Party...

Thought I'd make a little break in posting things from my Christmas album today and instead post a layout done for The Lilypad. But first...

Thanks Kat for the comments you left on the EasiYo post :) Really appreciate that! Got two sachets of the drinking yogurt stuff (Mango and Berries) so I'm looking forward to trying that. And I think we might have a pack of the Greek too. We bought a selection pack so I can't really remember exactly what we got in it...

We're already making our THIRD batch as we speak. Lemon. I LOVE lemon yogurt so I'm really looking forward to trying this :)

The first one, Strawberry, was really nice! The second one we made was a Light Vanilla. It really smelt of vanilla but didn't really taste any different to a natural yogurt I think. And it was rather tart... but a bit of sugar or jam easily sorted that. So Lemon coming up next to try...! :)

[Supplies: Tea Party - Kate Hadfield, Seeing Spots - Amber Clegg, Little Bot - Gina Miller, Cuppy Cake Love - Jenn Barrette, Splatteriffic 4 - Karah Fredricks, Journal Graph Cards - Sahlin Studio (all from The Lilypad)]

Made this layout for the Lilypad BYOC release on Friday. So many goodies this time and I really love the colours! My favourite kit was (of course!) the one featuring cupcakes by Kate Hadfield called "Tea Party" - well worth checking it out :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Glad I was able to help there with the EasiYo, Anso. Enjoy!