Monday, February 28, 2011

Wanna Join Me...?

I realised that I was very unhappy about my paper scrapping. And in a totally different way that you think. Not the results but rather that I didn't have (take?) any time to do it. Everything else got in the way or got priorotised. I've been swamped with digital Creative Design Team assignments lately. And between that and my Christmas album (which mainly consists of smaller page protector pockets of several different kinds) it seemed like I never got the chance to do paper scrapping (full size layouts) anymore.

And this makes me sad. As paper scrapping makes me happy :) So, as it felt like it was weeks & weeks since I last sat down and did a "paper" (as opposed to digital) layout I have decided to set myself a challenge. And a pretty big one...

A layout a day! Yep that's right. I'm going to do a "paper layout" every day. :)

Anyone want to join me? I'm doing 3 weeks minimum, 4 weeks at the most. I'll decide a bit later. I already started on Saturday and I have just finished my layout for today (=layout no 3). Yay - go me! I'd really love it if some of you want to join me on this adventure please - or indeed just cheer me on (I might need this some days LOL!)

Here's layout no 1 from Saturday...

If you feel like joining me in this challenge, I'd love it if you'd comment below...

It's going to be fun :)

No comments: