Monday, March 14, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 28...

I'm on Day 28 in my Christmas album now. Which means the 28th of December. Only 3 pages to go to. It will be completed with the page for December 31st. Feels a bit funny doing Christmas pages in March some might think? Well I love Christmas so I could scrap it any time of the year. I'm just pleased to get my album finished. :)

Day 28 and kinda midway between two big events ---> Christmas and New Year. Which, for our family, means nothing special planned and just spending time with each other. The photo from this day is of Mum & Dad and my little niece (who we were looking after for a few hours - she's too cute!). I used one of the smaller page protectors from the album (7x5) for this day as I knew it wasn't a "major day" in my album an therefore I was happy with a slightly smaller page.

No comments: