Thursday, May 05, 2011

One Little Word...

I'm not sure I have actually remembered to blog about my One Little Word project this year? No I don't think so...

Anyone else doing this too? I'd love to hear about it :)

I'm also following Ali Edwards' One Little Word class at Big Picture Classes and I'm enjoying it a lot. And this is in fact what I'm working on today. Because of being on holiday + getting ill, I got behind last month, so today I'm working on both the April and May prompts.

My word is Time. And the album I'm using is the Pink Paislee Parisian album with all the fun different sized (and pocketed) page protectors. The same one I used for my Christmas album. It's actually the album that Ali is using for her class and since I had a spare one on my shelf I thought it was easiest (for printable bits from the class) to use this one. Had I not already had one on hand, I think I would have made my own little album from scratch as I really love doing this :)

No comments: