Friday, July 08, 2011

Birthday Card...

I'm so enjoying the Summer Card Camp class. I've already got a few cards done which is great. :) I kinda wish I had even more time to make cards for this class. But hey, you can only do as much as you have time for I guess...

I've become totally in love with making kraft cardstock cards during these two weeks of class. There's just something so..... great with it :) I can't put my finger on what exactly LOL! I'm sure I'm making another one VERY soon!

The previous cards I have made for the class have all been very dimensional. This one not so. Lots of stamping and Copic colouring. Happy girl :)

3 comments:

Fifi-T said...

Really nice, saw it on the class page

Kat said...

Like the look of the card ... and am a total Penny Black fan anyway. :) Kraft cardstock, mmmh??? Yeah, think I have to look into that too. :D

Pam W Merwin said...

What a great idea for the design of the card - love the cut leaving the inside text showing! He is a cutie! Great faux stitching around the card.