Thursday, November 03, 2011

Scor-Pal Question...

"annotations" left the following question in regards to my Scor-Pal post the other day: "I have not had any problems with my MS Scoreboard, but then again, I don't use it very often. Are Scor-Pad's channels deeper? Am glad you have one you love!"

Well to be honest I have no idea what it is that makes the MS score board jump tracks when you score, and the Scor-Pal not. So...

*grabs both boards to compare*

Hrm...The depth... it's hard to tell... The grooves on the MS scoreboard are kinda rounded at the bottom while the ones on the Scor-Pal are totally "square". I don't actually think there's much in the depth of them at all. But where there is a difference is in the WIDTH. The MS ones are narrower and I guess that's why the scoring tool doesn't want to stay in the scores of the board. Interesting!

Hope that was of some help!

I'm still awaiting my new version Scor-Pal from the US. Hoping it will come very soon now :)

Today I'm working with the following kit. I'll share what I have done when it's finished...

1 comment:

annotations said...

Absolutely tickles me to be mentioned on your blog! Hope your wait is short!