Friday, November 18, 2011

This Was Fun...

I've been playing with some more techniques from the Holiday Boot Camp class. This time lots of distress inks, perfect pearls and snowflakes. A bit more "messy" than my usual crafting but definitely fun as a change.

I can see myself doing this more often too :) (Now can someone just please give me a few more hours each day?! LOL)

It's hard to make the shimmery bits show up well on camera but here are a few photos... hopefully it gives some idea of what it looks like in reality :)

The snowflake is made using a Martha Stewart punch which I love and some Stickles. When I say "some", I mean "lots"!

I probably won't be blogging over the weekend as it's my birthday on Sunday. So I'll see you next week. Have a great weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

Mole said...

I love this card with the shimmery, glittery effects. That snowflake punch is great! Hope you had a good birthday.