Monday, December 26, 2011

The Happiest Of Holidays Card...

[Supplies: Copics and Glitter + Colour In Christmas - Kate Hadfield, Photo Frames No 7 - Jenna Desai, Frosted Grunge - Fruitloop Sally, Cheerful - Tickled Pink Studio, (all from The Lilypad)]

Another card featuring another bit of happy Copic colouring - yay. *smile* Oh and I went a bit glitter mad on this (as you do of course!). Maybe not so obvious on this smaller version of the photo, but in the full size one the camera has REALLY picked up the glitter. As in waaaaay more than in reality even...!

I love the digital Christmas stamps that Kate Hadfield created so I just had to use some of them on this card. The full kit comes with 6 different ones and I picked 3 to use for this card.

Seeing you soon with another page from my Christmas album :)

1 comment:

jason @ Gold Work Embroidery said...

That card would look lovely for ANY of the holidays with different pictures.

Gorgeous!