Friday, May 18, 2012

Roadtrip...

Well I guess scrapping with a "roadtrip" digital scrapbooking kit kinda makes a "roadtrip" layout rather useful to do :) So a  roadtrip layout is what it became when I started to work with the "Hit The Road Elements" kit by Amber Clegg.

I started working on it and I dug out a photo from 2006. A bit of a change as I have mostly been working with more recent photos.

I have also noticed that I have used a lot of kraft or notebook paper as my backgrounds recently for my digital layouts so I made a note to challenge myself to go for something different. Of course green became an obvious choice then :)

[Supplies: Hit The Road The Elements - Amber Clegg, Find The Joy - Tickled Pink Studio, Springity Spring - Kate Hadfield, Kim Jensen Green Grass - Sara Gleason (all from The Lilypad)]

No comments: