Friday, June 22, 2012

The New Distress Inks...

...they have a lot to answer for! LOL! There's no way I could resist the new seasonal distress inks by Tim Holtz. Especially this new summer pack. I think it's my all time favourite distress ink colours. That green....yum! And, finally, a hot pink - yay! And what a great blue! :)


Most of the other stuff that I got, I'd had in my online shopping basket for like... 2 months or more. Some paper, some washi tape... ok, quite a bit of washi tape, zig zag stamps and a cool crossword stamp by Hero Arts. I believe that this stamp is quite old now *reaches for stamp*....2009 it says, but I have been wanting it for a long time now and this was finally the time. I figured you could do lots of fun writing/titles in the grid with stamps, stickers etc.

Right, I'm off to start playing with ideas for a birthday card for mum. Probably using that Hero Arts stamp. It's not her birthday for a while yet but we have a busy summer ahead so I need to get it done while I can... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WOW ...distress inks !!! I've heard that their great for artwork and stuffs unfortunately you don't get them in Bahrain where I live !