Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crossword Card With Butterflies...

I mentioned a while ago that I wanted to play with the Hero Arts Crossword stamp... and that I was thinking about doing a birthday card. Well here's the result:


I used the Hero Arts stamp. It's called "Crossword Background". And it's a nice big woodmounted stamp. I love these :) I just wish they didn't take up so much space! The butterflies are from an old Hero Arts butterfly stamp set and I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics, Stickles glitter glue and Glossy Accents on them. Plus 3D foam.

The border punch is by Fiskars, the alphabet stickers by LilyBee Designs and well I guess that's it... Oh no, and I also used a variety of brown-ish Distress Inks to make the crossword background look a bit like a really old newspaper. :)

No comments: